Yields: 4-6 Roti
Estimated Cook Time: 3-5 Minutes
Total Time Estimate: 15-20 Minutes
1 C Flour (self-rising)
1/2 t Salt
1 T Oil (your choice)
- Heat roti pan on medium heat until hot (while roti pan is heating up, move to the next steps)
- Mix above ingredients in a bowl until well combined
- Separate dough mixture into 4 to 6 golf ball size portions
- Place each dough portion onto floured surface and roll out thinly
Roti pan should now be hot
- Place each rolled dough portion onto hot roti pan (one at a time)
- Brown on one side, flip, brown on the other side (one at a time)
Remove from roti pan and serve hot!
These freeze well for make a head meal planning and are highly versatile (add onion, garlic, cilantro… anything you like, use small amounts and follow same cooking instruction as above).
My office is holding a Holiday Luncheon this week and I signed up to bring Cheesecake!
To make it easy for folks to pick it up and go, I have decided to make my famous Cheesecake Cups!!
These are homemade, no-bake and so delish everyone will want seconds!
What You Will Need :
- Stand Mixer
- 1 Lg. Bowl
- 1 Sm. Bowl
- 2 Mixing Spoons
- 12-24 Dessert cups with Lids (quantity depends on serving size of choice)
1 1/2 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/3 C. Packed Brown Sugar
1/3 C. Butter (melted)
Directions : *Stir together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter until mixed well.
Press equal amounts in the bottom of each dessert cup. 12-24 dependent on the serving size that you choose.
16 oz. Cream Cheese
2 t. Lemon Juice
1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1/3 C. White Sugar
Directions : Mix cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
Add whipping cream and mix until thick.
Add sugar and continue mixing until mixture is stiff.
Pour equal amounts in crust prepped cups – 12-24 dependent on the serving size that you choose.
Chill overnight in the fridge and serve with your favorite coffee or tea – Enjoy!
*Optional Items :
1/2 t. Ground Cinnamon
21 oz. Pie Filling Of Choice (top each dessert cup with pie filling before securing lid)
Watch My ‘How To’ Video Here: