One day … I found “Cuppa Cuppa”, and I instantly fell in love.
My love was not just because this stuff is so good but also because it is super EASY to make! You can use any kind of fruit or pie filling, I like to blend the fruit just a bit for a smoother texture once it is baked but you can leave the fruit whole too. It is just a matter of preference. This is my recipe – Enjoy!
Picture: Copyright Beverly Stephens Peach Cuppa Cuppa
Fruit Cuppa Cuppa
- 1 stick of real butter (melted)
- 1 C milk (%, your choice)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 C flour (self-rising)
- 1 C white granulated sugar
- 1 Can pie filling or fruit in heavy syrup (blended slightly in blender)
- Whipped cream or Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 8 x 8 glass baking dish
- Knife or fork
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix sugar, vanilla and butter till smooth and creamy
- Add flour to sugar/butter/vanilla mixture and mix slightly
- Add milk and mix until well incorporated
- Pour mixture into 8 x 8 glass baking dish (no need to coat the dish)
- Pour blended fruit down the center
- Use knife/fork to swirl fruit ‘into’ the batter, until even
Bake until golden brown and bubbly … Serve warm & Enjoy !
Yields: 4-6 Roti
Estimated Cook Time: 3-5 Minutes
Total Time Estimate: 15-20 Minutes
1 C Flour (self-rising)
1/2 t Salt
1 T Oil (your choice)
- Heat roti pan on medium heat until hot (while roti pan is heating up, move to the next steps)
- Mix above ingredients in a bowl until well combined
- Separate dough mixture into 4 to 6 golf ball size portions
- Place each dough portion onto floured surface and roll out thinly
Roti pan should now be hot
- Place each rolled dough portion onto hot roti pan (one at a time)
- Brown on one side, flip, brown on the other side (one at a time)
Remove from roti pan and serve hot!
These freeze well for make a head meal planning and are highly versatile (add onion, garlic, cilantro… anything you like, use small amounts and follow same cooking instruction as above).
My office is holding a Holiday Luncheon this week and I signed up to bring Cheesecake!
To make it easy for folks to pick it up and go, I have decided to make my famous Cheesecake Cups!!
These are homemade, no-bake and so delish everyone will want seconds!
What You Will Need :
- Stand Mixer
- 1 Lg. Bowl
- 1 Sm. Bowl
- 2 Mixing Spoons
- 12-24 Dessert cups with Lids (quantity depends on serving size of choice)
1 1/2 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/3 C. Packed Brown Sugar
1/3 C. Butter (melted)
Directions : *Stir together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter until mixed well.
Press equal amounts in the bottom of each dessert cup. 12-24 dependent on the serving size that you choose.
16 oz. Cream Cheese
2 t. Lemon Juice
1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1/3 C. White Sugar
Directions : Mix cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
Add whipping cream and mix until thick.
Add sugar and continue mixing until mixture is stiff.
Pour equal amounts in crust prepped cups – 12-24 dependent on the serving size that you choose.
Chill overnight in the fridge and serve with your favorite coffee or tea – Enjoy!
*Optional Items :
1/2 t. Ground Cinnamon
21 oz. Pie Filling Of Choice (top each dessert cup with pie filling before securing lid)
Watch My ‘How To’ Video Here: