Yields: 4-6 Roti
Estimated Cook Time: 3-5 Minutes
Total Time Estimate: 15-20 Minutes
1 C Flour (self-rising)
1/2 t Salt
1 T Oil (your choice)
- Heat roti pan on medium heat until hot (while roti pan is heating up, move to the next steps)
- Mix above ingredients in a bowl until well combined
- Separate dough mixture into 4 to 6 golf ball size portions
- Place each dough portion onto floured surface and roll out thinly
Roti pan should now be hot
- Place each rolled dough portion onto hot roti pan (one at a time)
- Brown on one side, flip, brown on the other side (one at a time)
Remove from roti pan and serve hot!
These freeze well for make a head meal planning and are highly versatile (add onion, garlic, cilantro… anything you like, use small amounts and follow same cooking instruction as above).