One day … I found “Cuppa Cuppa”, and I instantly fell in love.
My love was not just because this stuff is so good but also because it is super EASY to make! You can use any kind of fruit or pie filling, I like to blend the fruit just a bit for a smoother texture once it is baked but you can leave the fruit whole too. It is just a matter of preference. This is my recipe – Enjoy!
Picture: Copyright Beverly Stephens Peach Cuppa Cuppa
Fruit Cuppa Cuppa
- 1 stick of real butter (melted)
- 1 C milk (%, your choice)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 C flour (self-rising)
- 1 C white granulated sugar
- 1 Can pie filling or fruit in heavy syrup (blended slightly in blender)
- Whipped cream or Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 8 x 8 glass baking dish
- Knife or fork
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix sugar, vanilla and butter till smooth and creamy
- Add flour to sugar/butter/vanilla mixture and mix slightly
- Add milk and mix until well incorporated
- Pour mixture into 8 x 8 glass baking dish (no need to coat the dish)
- Pour blended fruit down the center
- Use knife/fork to swirl fruit ‘into’ the batter, until even
Bake until golden brown and bubbly … Serve warm & Enjoy !
As we settle into the Autumn season and look ahead to the holidays, it is the perfect time to begin making plans to save time and money. Meal planning is the perfect way to do both!
Over this past year, my blog has featured recipes and my Podcast (see subscribe links below) currently features a series on meal planning in order to review the basics surrounding one way to make life easier.
Today, I wanted to share a free basic meal plan printable. Click the below link to download, print and begin using!
HAPPY MEAL PLANNING !!!
Download Free Template Here: Meal Planning Template
Podcast Android: https://subscribeonandroid.com/livingeclectic.org/feed/podcast/
Podcast iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/livingeclectic-the-best-combinations-in-life/id1430537576?mt=2
Today, we explore the ‘backup’ plan, what it is, why we need it and ways to ensure success when we need to use it!
What is it? A safeguard to stay on track when setting out on your meal plan endeavor.
Why have it? It is not a matter of will a meal plan fail, it is a matter of when. The definition of ‘fail’ could mean several things to include the simple fact of not wanting or making the meal that was outlined for that day or week.
How to ensure success? Ask what is the most loved meal. Go for easy, quick or semi-ready when you need to use a backup idea.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |